About this Event
Please join us for the GSBA’s COVID-19 - Impact on Communities of Color: Healthcare Disparities program, during which we will explore legal and medical issues arising out of the healthcare considerations during the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on communities of color.
A terrific faculty of thought leaders and practitioners will focus on the latest developments and explore future trends, including:
- Medical Overview and Impact on Communities of Color;
- The Racialization on Medicine and COVID-19;
- Socioeconomic Factors that Impact Access and Telemedicine in Response to COVID-19;
- Clinical Trials for Vaccines – Vulnerable Populations and the Legacy of Bioethics; and
- Unpacking Overall Impact, Next Steps and Potential Long-Term Solutions/Proposals.
Sheea Syblis, Esq., Associate General Counsel, Nestle Health Sciences, Program Chair
- Prof. John Jacobi, Seton Hall Law
- Prof. Aisha Langford, MPH, PhD, Department of Population Health, NYU Grossman School of Medicine·
- Prof. Jennifer Oliva, Seton Hall Law
- Dr. Denise V. Rodgers, Vice Chancellor of Interprofessional Programs at Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
Natalya G. Johnson, Co-Chair, GSBA Substantive Law Series
Nilaja Ford, Co-Chair, GSBA Substantive Law Series