In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic and recent incidents of racial injustice, the MBBA will be hosting a series of three 60-minute sessions for Black solo and small firm attorneys intended to provide career support. Each session will feature two practitioners from solo and/or small firms and will be moderated MBBA board members.
The sessions will not be recorded. Each session will be shaped by questions and concerns submitted anonymously prior to each session, however topics during these frank conversations with in-house attorneys may include:
- Generating business
- Staying relevant and connected virtually (including with clients, potential clients, colleagues, and your personal network)
- Running a virtual/remote practice
- Dealing with the “Home Office” and disruption (e.g., children, pets, technology)
- Mental health support/dealing with feeling overwhelmed, disconnected, and isolated
- Professional development/branding
July 29th 2020 6:00 - 7:00pm
Carl Forbes Jr., Esq., Principal, Carl Forbes Jr. Law Firm PLLC; MBBA President-Elect
Leslie Jones Thomas, Esq., Owner, Law Offices of Leslie Jones Thomas, P.C.
Roosevelt Jean, Esq., Owner, Law Offices of Roosevelt Jean, LLC
Please submit your anonymous questions and concerns via the form available HERE.