Faculty & Topics
- Litigating Jury Instructions and Issues Arising During Jury Deliberations - Robert Dean, Esq., Attorney-in-Charge, The Center for Appellate Litigation
- Panel Discussion: Taking DNA Beyond the Basics - Daniel Ades, Esq.; Allison Lewis, Esq.; Richard Torres, Esq. - Members of the Legal Aid DNA Unit
- Civil Side of a Criminal Case - Robert Isseks, Esq.
- Panel Discussion: "Trauma" - Interpretations & Implications for Mitigation - Dr. Alexandra Cox, Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Coordinator, Concentration in Criminology, SUNY New Paltz; Elsie Chandler, Esq., Senior Trial Attorney, Director of Youth Law Practice, Neighborhood Defender Service of Harlem; Art Cody, Esq., Veterans Defense Program Legal Director, New York State Defenders Association
- NYSACDL Member: $165
- Non-Member: $200 - Add NYSACDL 2017 Membership Dues: $108 (Save $100! BEST DEAL FOR NON-MEMBERS! Membership Effectively Immediately & Good Until 12/31/17 – Regular Dues: $208)
- Public Defender: $110 - Add NYSACDL 2017 Public Defender/New/Part-Time Attorney Membership Dues: $80 (Save $50! BEST DEAL FOR NON-MEMBERS! Membership Effective Immediately & Good Until 12/31/17 – Regular Dues: $130)
This transitional program is approved for new lawyers. NYSACDL is accredited by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board and by the New Jersey Board on Continuing Legal Education as an approved provider.