In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic and recent incidents of racial injustice, the MBBA will be hosting a series of three 60-minute sessions for black in-house attorneys intended to provide career support. Each session will feature two senior black in-house attorneys and will be moderated MBBA board members.
The sessions will not be recorded. Each session will be shaped by questions and concerns submitted anonymously prior to each session, however topics during these frank conversations with in-house attorneys may include:
· Anxiety around layoffs and furloughs and staying prepared for any outcome
· How to stay productive during the pandemic
· What to do if work expectations are unclear or cannot be achieved due to decreased client demand or a change in business priorities
· Mental health support/dealing with feeling overwhelmed, disconnected and isolated
· Professional development /branding
· Self-care/ taking personal time off
· Dealing with the “Home Office” and disruption (children, pets, technology)” and disruption (children, pets, technology)
July 14th 2020 5:30 - 6:30pm
Zalika Pierre, Associate General Counsel, Instagram and MBBA Board Member
Cynthia Adams, Managing Director & General Counsel for Regulatory, Litigation & Employment – Jefferies
Nate Saint-Victor, Executive Director – Morgan Stanley
Please submit your anonymous questions and concerns via the form available HERE.