Click on a link to the right to locate MBBA members who have indicated they work within that specialty area.
Note to members of the Public: The content provided on this website is provided as a service to members of the Metropolitan Black Bar Association (hereinafter "MBBA") and to the public. The attorneys listed in this Lawyer Directory are members of the MBBA. We are providing this listing of their practice areas and contact information as a service to our members and to the public. We encourage any one considering retaining an attorney to check each attorney's registration status here: http://iapps.courts.state.ny.
Lawyer Referral Results for tort law
- Mark Friesz | Partner | Darger Errante Yavitz & Blau, LLP | 212-452-5373 | firstname.lastname@example.org | deybllp.com
- Geoffrey Young | Partner | Reed Smith LLP | 212-549-0323 | email@example.com | https://www.reedsmith.com/en/professionals/y/young-geoffrey-g
- Simone Archer | | ARCHER HARVEY & SMITH LLC | 212-709-8291 | firstname.lastname@example.org |
- Damani Sims | | Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP | 212-634-3068 | email@example.com | http://www.sheppardmullin.com
- Dejon Delpino | Associate Attorney | Morris Duffy Alonso & Faley | 212-766-1888 | firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.mdafny.com
- Edward King | Mr. | Edward Harold King, PLLC. | 718-797-4284 | email@example.com |
- Candice Andalia | | Orrick LLP | November 30, 2259 3:52 pm | firstname.lastname@example.org |
- Nanre Garba | | | October 8, 2259 12:51 pm | |
- Rakim Brooks | Cochran Civil Rights Fellow | Neufeld Scheck | 212-965-9081 | Rakim@nsbcivilrights.org | http://www.nsbcivilrights.com
- karlyne fequiere-pierre | Borough Chief of the Bronx Tort Office, Tort Division | NewYork City Law Department | 718-503-5041 | email@example.com |
- Justina Rivera | Senior Associate | Harris Beach, PLLC | 212-313-5416 | firstname.lastname@example.org |
Disclaimer: Nothing on this website constitutes legal advice, and the MBBA makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, reliability or suitability of the information on this site. The Metropolitan Black Bar Association does not make any guarantees about the quality of services and/or expected outcomes for any attorney retained from information provided on this site. Please exercise due diligence by contacting several attorneys prior to retaining an attorney for your specific legal matter. The MBBA also makes no representations or warranties that its website will operate free of errors, viruses or other harmful elements, or will operate uninterrupted. In addition, the MBBA will not be responsible for lost e-mail, orders or other communications to or from the website. Users of this website may not remove information that identifies the source of any reports or other content on this website and may not reproduce portions or modifications of such material for commercial purposes or in such a way that the source of the material is identified but the material is not accurately portrayed. Users of this website may not use any automated tool or software to attempt to collect information from the website or users of the website or to break into any of the servers of the website. Parts of this website may be restricted to certain users, such as members of the MBBA. To gain access to, and use, certain portions of the website you may need to be a member of the MBBA in order to establish a user name and password, and may be required to register to use certain portions of the website. Users are responsible for maintaining their password as confidential and are responsible for any activity that occurs as a result of a user enabling another person to utilize that user's password. The MBBA will not be responsible for any loss or damages of any kind resulting from any unauthorized use or breach of security of the site, or resulting from a user's failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein and elsewhere on this website. The MBBA provides links on this website as a convenience to users. The MBBA does not endorse, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, any of the linked websites, the content of the sites or the product and services offered through these sites. The MBBA logo used on this website is a trademark of the MBBA. The MBBA name and logo may not be used in any publicity or advertising, or in any way that expresses or implies endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with any entity, product or service, without the express written permission of the MBBA. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 USC Section 512(c)(2), MBBA's designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement is: General Counsel, Metropolitan Black Bar Association, 275 Madison Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10016. The MBBA has the right, but not the obligation, to delete or deactivate a user's password or account or suspend or terminate a user's access to the website at its sole discretion, without notice. The MBBA may also terminate the website or any or all of its services at any time. The MBBA shall not be liable for taking any action described in this paragraph.